In 2015, I began working toward a Doctor of Ministry at Clarks Summit University in Pennsylvania.
I am on track to finish my course work in 2019. Below is a list of the great courses that I have completed and hope to complete in the future.
Bridget and I appreciate your prayers throughout this journey of my education.
- Developing Effective Leadership Skills
- Teaching Spiritual Development from the Psalms
- Discipling Men for Godly Leadership in the Church
- The Centrality of Scripture in Ministry
- Biblical Spirituality for the Pastor and His People
- Contemporary Theological Issues and Movements
- Dealing with Difficult Passages in Scripture
- Contemporary Preaching: Mastering the Issues of Passion, Clarity and Relevance
- Preaching that Teaches the Scriptures
- Current Trends in Global Ministry